Monday, August 24, 2015

Good news, everybody: as of about six hours prior to this post going up, I'm home!

Bad news: while I was gone, my router died, and I'm typing this on my phone.  Another day or two of mobile internet only for me, so don't expect to see any more comments from me until then; setting up this post and typing this much has already taken me more than ten minutes, which is a pretty poor payout.

Still, trip was good, cat's still angry at me for leaving, and my friend just dropped off several pounds of garden produce for me, so all in all things are golden.  Hopefully, Life and Times review come Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. "several pounds of garden produce for me, so all in all things are golden"

    So, would you call that... a Golden Harvest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't see it, but I'm slow clapping right now.

      Delete
    2. Well shoot, there's no way I can top that, is there?

      Well played, Pasco.

      Delete