Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review Delayed Until Tomorrow

...because I'm at Bronycon!  Wait, no, that's just every single other person on FiMFic, if my feed is anything to go by :P  Have fun without me, guys... if you can.

No, but I was just doing my last once-through/fill-in-the-above-the-break-bit on The Last Pony on Earth, realized there was a significant portion that I wanted to re-write, and don't feel like doing it right now.  Rather than let it go up as-is or push myself to re-write it right before bed, I'm just going to push it back 24 hours.  Expect the hopefully-improved review tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I think we've almost reached Mandela Effect with Bronycon this year. Everyone posted about it a week before it actually happens, and everyone who's not going thinks it's this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I legit assumed it was this weekend because my feed was full of "I'm at Bronycon!" posts. I guess I learned something new today!

      Delete
  2. Last time I checked you didn't do any reviews on Thursdays anyways, Chris. That could be a time zone difference though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My posts go up at midnight local, so the "Friday" post is really the "Thursday night" post as far as my last checks are concerned.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's right. Well, off to read it now anyway.

      Delete